Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2011

2011-09-21 – Day 9



9:30
I woke up around 5:30 and tried to get back to sleep but it didn't really work well... When you are not sleepy anymore, every single noise wakes you up again and in a camp with 35 people and no sound proof walls, there is a lot of noise.
But, well... I can sleep on the bus ^^
Now it's Onsen-time!!!

19:00
The highways are closed and we are somewhere around Sendai on a small street. I think we haven’t moved for almost an hour. The outer parts of the typhoon are clashing around the bus, making me wonder if we will meet the main part too. Actually it's already bad enough. Maybe the situation wouldn't feel as uncomfortable as it does if my battery wouldn't be about to die again and we had a toilet on the bus :(
So the hours are getting quite long.
The only good thing is that we don't have to face the cyclone in tents...




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen